Gwebdec

Hello you Useful Persons:

I'm trying to install gwebdec, a programme that mimics webshots (designed for windows).

Now, it gives instructions on how to install it. I downloaded the file gwebdec-0.24.1.tar.gz then attempted to implement the instruction it gives on how to install it. They are thus:

ungzip and untar. That went splendidly.
Next, it says Makefile. Well, firstly, it does not work unless I do ./Makefile. Secondly, it just doesn't work. It is long enough that I have included it as an attachment. If it is requested in a simple E-Mail (for some are rather scared of Attachments (I'm not too much of an exception there)), just let me know.
Well, let's start with that. Once the things there are sorted out, perhaps there will not be another problem. I think it may be that I don't have some of the libs necessary: But, I checked and they seem to exist.

Any way, I thank you kindly in advance. Good-day.

--
—Moose Moose Jam Sausage Meow-Mix.
—My Hover-Craft is Full of Eels.