Re: [Bit OT] Printers

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 02:06:43AM +0200, Olle Eriksson wrote:
> I have a HL-5150D too, and I have problems with some PDF files too. I use
> the postscript driver and the printer is supposed to support postscript
> but still some pages fail to print. I get a Syntax error message printed.

I use a HL-1470 and a HL5070, and I noticed that brscript is not postscript.
It may be mostly compatible, but it does have its problems. One of my
colleagues sometimes manages to make a pdf that makes the paper jam when
printed as postscript...

These printers aren't bad, but they are much more reliable (and faster)
in pcl mode than in postscript mode.

Frank