Re: gnome-panel .. gone .. #@!!!!

Jochen Schulz wrote, on 06/14/05 14:31:
Cliff Flood:

Is there anything I can do to fix it and restore my nicely configured, efficient Gnome working environment? :)

Try 'apt-get -f install' without any further arguments. If that fails, I
would try to remove suspicious packages and reinstall them.

What I did to fix it was remove all of the packages apt was complaining about as not being presented but being required by dependencies and reinstalled them including the gnome packages I was missing.

Now I'm back in my nice comfortable Gnome desktop and everything is right with the world again :)

--
Cliph/ff
http://chicks-dig-unix.net/