Re: Request for window manager recommendations

--- "Steve C. Lamb" <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote:

>     Then name one WM where I can press a button to add a menu item
> without
> having to resort to the intervening process of a CLI window, text
> editor and
> manual entry/formatting and I might be interested in it.  Without
> that,
> however, which is all that I have tried thus far, it is lacking.

Using fvwm-themes, you can.  But that relies on you using the FvwmForm
along with it.  It's not an inherent part of the WM.

But I personally don't see how it is "lacking" if you have to use a
text editor to change a menu entry -- I see it as just another means to
achieve the same goal.  Just because that means might not be how you
wanted, that is not lacking;  the functionality still exists.

-- Thomas Adam