Re: Request for window manager recommendations

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 11:17:09PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> --- Simon Huggins <huggie@earth.li> wrote:
> > satisfies my requirements well.  I wouldn't have put so much time
> > into fixing up the packages for Debian if I didn't think it was
> > useful.
> That's nice that you spend time on it -- and if it suits you, then all
> well and good.  When I used it, it seemed to crash a lot, and offered
> not a lot in terms of focus or placement policies in comparsion to
> other WMs (and some DEs).  But I can see why people like it.

See I wouldn't use it if it crashed a lot.  I don't understand that.

There are undoubtedly bugs in it as with every software but the ones
I've seen have all been minor.

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_|      If you want to put your cat out, use a high quality fire       |_