Re: Request for window manager recommendations

--- Simon Huggins <huggie@earth.li> wrote:

> satisfies my requirements well.  I wouldn't have put so much time
> into
> fixing up the packages for Debian if I didn't think it was useful.

That's nice that you spend time on it -- and if it suits you, then all
well and good.  When I used it, it seemed to crash a lot, and offered
not a lot in terms of focus or placement policies in comparsion to
other WMs (and some DEs).  But I can see why people like it.

-- Thomas Adam