Re: Looking for recommendation or backup/restore tool

Michael Martinell wrote:
> Does anybody have any suggestions for this?

    Erm, why the requirement for a web interface?  That right there is the
killer because backup/restore is generally thought of an admin task which
implies to some degree having command line access on the box(es) in question.
I would presume that a web-based solution hasn't been worked on because when
one is thinking in terms of backups and, as an extension, disaster recovery,
the solution which requires the least amount of fluff to operate is going to
be more robust, sought after and presumably developed.