Re: Request for window manager recommendations

--- Lee Braiden <jel@tundra.ath.cx> wrote:
> That's debatable, actually.  It could be argued that, since desktop
> environments *do* share libraries etc, they reduce redundancy and
> therefore
> memory and load times.  One could even argue that, since the code in

Heh.  When was the last time you tried to load KDE or GNOME?  They take
an absolute age, pulling in I don't know what -- and whats more, the
case of KDE that loads a lot of libs for applications, whether you use
them or not.

But then, this discussion doesn't change the difference between a DE or
a WM.

-- Thomas Adam