Conexant AccessRunner PCI vs sarge kernel 2.6.8

Hi,

Anyone got any ideas how to persuade these to work properly together?

I have an unbranded Conexant AccessRunner PCI card and Sarge 3.1r0a
sitting here not playing nicely on kernel 2.6.8.

I can't get the conexant driver to build with the kernel-source
package at all.  Just craps out a load of header errors.  I can't send
the errors unfortunately as they are on "the other box" and it's only
network connectivity is via the non-working ADSL card.

Any help appreciated or any success stories appreciated too!

Cheers,

- Chris.