Re: i think I switched to Etch without knowing it

Colin Ingram wrote:

packages with the same version number have the same binaries and are exactly the same no matter if they are in unstable, testing, or stale

Bob and Colin,

Thanks for giving me all these informations and lead my behaviour in the right way.

Yes, i missed something : i thought maintainers could change package in between unstable and testing. But yeah, if a package has to go back to unstable after any change, then the problem i've explained can't happen.

Sorry if i put some blur in people's mind. Only mine was blured.

Actually, you told me what i wanted to hear : that i was completely wrong! and that is great.

:)

cheers