Re: i think I switched to Etch without knowing it

Joe Potter wrote:

He may be close to trolling, but I am glad they all got those posts out
of you.

I'm not trolling nor did I make up idea of the "debian version."  I just
asked a few questions about it, seeking clarification.  Thanks to all
who responded, and thanks for your patience too.

 What great explanations of the situation. I have tried to impart
this information in the past to others without the success of your phrases.

Bravo!!

That much I agree with.

Warm Regards, Joe