Re: Top posting

(Yes, I'm top-posting here, because it seems to be the most appropriate
for this type of message.  I usually bottom-post/interpolate.)

Jim, your message is a perfect example of why people need to trim quoted
text if you bottom-post.  You have included 74 lines of quoted text, and
almost *none* of it was relevant to what you said.  For most people,
that's about *three or four screenfuls* that they would have had to
scroll down, through multiple levels of quoted text.  And the only
relevant part of the quoted text was the very first paragraph, which
relates to your very last paragraph.

BTW, I'm only picking on your message because of the sheer size of the
quoted text.  Others have done the same thing in this thread, but with
much less quoted material.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA