Re: Top posting

Wim De Smet wrote:
Hi,

Okay, since we're talking about etiquette: You're not supposed to send
mails on a public mailing list to people directly (only send to the
person and the mailinglist if they specifically request a CC).
Sometimes the thread goes offtopic and it becomes a personal
discussion but this is not one of those cases. On to your message.