file truncation bug in gv 3.5.8???

Hi,

I have a printing problem with gv 3.5.8.

I am using a Lexmark Optra S 1200 printer with 12mib of ram and lpr
under debian with mozilla as a browser.

I usually have no problem printing using gv, but I have a file for
a 56 page Tyan manual that will only print the first 44 pages. The
remaining 12 pages don't print.

The strange thing is that when I open the original .pdf file in gv
I can see all 56 pages on screen. But when I try to print the file
only the first 44 pages will be output. Also, if I try to print the
last 12 pages separately, either singly or as a group, nothing
prints. ( There is no problem with toner or paper. )

Normally, when you open a .pdf file in gv and then save it to disk
the second version has the same number of pages as the original.
This is not the case. In the second file only 44 pages are now
viewable after the original was saved to disk using gv.

Tyan has said the original .pdf file is not corrupted, and the
Lexmark printer seems to be functioning normally.

Is this a bug in gv v3.5.8?? Hopefully not. Has anyone seen it
 before? Perhaps it's a configuration problem?

Anyway I hope someone can help,

tia,
	bill