Re: Top posting (a different point of view)

On 10/06/05 16:02 Hendrik Boom wrote:
It seems this is a problem resolvable by technology.  Set the mail
reader to start a message display at the bottom of the message.

Does anyone know a mail reader that does this?

The Mozilla folks may well be persuaded to implement this for Thunderbird (I wonder if it's on their wishlist). There is a similar feature in the Java Eclipse IDE called 'folding' with which code that you don't want to see (configurable) is 'folded' out of sight with only a line showing across the screen. Click on the line and the hidden code unfolds.

I didn't read the whole of this thread, so someone may well have said that already. If so, sorry.

So, what is the difference between a duck, Hendrik? It better be good. ;)

Adam