Re: i think I switched to Etch without knowing it

Colin Ingram wrote:

Another point :
in sources.list : changing testing by stable or testing by sarge returns me error when updating. Like apt can't find the repositories.... Does someone remember the command to reconfigure to get the choice of mirrors?

I use apt-spy to find mirrors.  You can update the mirror list with

$ apt-spy update

On a side note: I installed sarge fresh a couple of months ago and I didn't have a /etc/apt/apt.conf file or /etc/apt/preferences. I created both by hand.

sorry, this was a lazzy question!
apt-setup works fine. I actually didn't ask me lot's of question about package evolution as sarge testing was pretty good to me.