Re: i think I switched to Etch without knowing it

En/La Guillaume TESSIER ha escrit, a 09/06/05 15:05:
Hi!

<snip>
> My question would be : am i really using etch by now? And broadly : what am i running????????????????????
It's a bit irritating not knowing what you're running......

Thanks, as i guess i'm not alone to wonder what is in his comp by now!

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,
AFAIK this is determined by your kernel. What kernel are you using? I've been tracking Sarge for yonks and the kernel is still 2.6.8. If that's what you're running then it's still Sarge. I don't believe that Etch is out yet.
Cheers,
Jonathan