Re: Installing the new release (Sarge)

disciple@exis.net wrote:
Thanks...  I'm still new.  I'm thankful for people like yourself that help
people like me out.  This is a lesson that I DEFINITELY WILL NOT FORGET.

If all I need are the 1st 3 or 4 CD's, then what is on the other 10 CD's,
just a whole lot of software?  Is there a breakdown somewhere of what is
on each CD?

The packages get put on the CD's as most needed / popular at the start with the last half of the batch containing the source debs