Re: Did I barbeque my Debain system?

Steve Block wrote:
On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 12:34:05PM -0400, Marty wrote:

Secondly I never try to figure out problems unless I know it's a hardware
fault, which take up quite enough of my time, thank you.  If  it
doesn't "just work" as it should then 99% of the time, the answer is
archived somewhere on the internet, and if not then I just pass it on to
the Debian maintainers in the form of a bug report.

I'll typically deinstall the package or live with the bug.  Life's too
short and Debian's too buggy.

You never try to fix a problem unless you know it's hardware? That's
pathetic.

 That's
> pathetic.

If it's serious enough I'll file a bug report, which is far better
than just fixing it for myself and probably the best thing 99
percent of users can do.