Re: squirrelmail+sendmail

On Thursday 09 June 2005 16:59, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

> I'm sorry, but why are you runnifng Unstable on a server?  Especially
> when the version of sendmail you are currently using is in the just
> released stable.  Judging from the rest of your email (which I have
> snipped) it looks like you have this system in production.  Are you
> certain you want it running unstable?
>
> -Roberto

I am running it on Unstable because the stable release was way too old  and
wouldn't support my hardware and in order to use kernels 2.6 I had to install
a lot of things that were not available otherwise.

However I don't think it is an unstable issue but rather an issue of proper
configuration which I could not find documented properly or perhaps am not
experienced enough to solve myself

Regards

Chavdar Videff