Re: squirrelmail+sendmail

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 03:12:42PM +0300, Chavdar Videff wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> First of all thank you for all your replies I have recieved so far on several
> occasions.
>
> I have the following problem:
>
> We have a mailserver running Sendmail 8.13 on Debian unstable. Our clients
> connect through POP3 to fetch mail.

I'm sorry, but why are you runnifng Unstable on a server?  Especially
when the version of sendmail you are currently using is in the just
released stable.  Judging from the rest of your email (which I have
snipped) it looks like you have this system in production.  Are you
certain you want it running unstable?

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez