Re: sid upgrade

Youhave to be careful when doing dist-upgrade. Now they are doing
gnome 2.10 unstable but they are making it little by little, when you
see that dist-upgrade tells you is going to "REMOVE gnome" (this is
what it tell me this morning) maybe you want to wait a little more
before doing a dist-upgrade, in that case you better do a simple
apt-get upgrade.
I believe is only a few days to gnome 2.10 is complete in unstable.

Have luck.