Re: fetchmail adding a paren?

Le Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:40:06 -0400, Gregory Seidman a écrit :

> For some reason, it appears that fetchmail is adding a paren to the end of
> every mail message downloaded from one of my accounts. I am running
> fetchmail from init, and I am using it for three different accounts, each
> of which is delivering to a different user on my system. The problem is
> only occurring with one of them.
>
> Of the three, that is the only one using IMAP (over SSL). The other two are
> POP3. I've checked on the IMAP server before downloading, and there is no
> paren; it only appears after passing through fetchmail (and exim). Does
> anyone have any idea what might be going on, or how to fix it?

This looks like a fetchmail bug. Please report to the Bug tracking System:
$ reportbug fetchmail

This issue must be deep in the fetchmail code. The maintainer (which will
forward it to upstream if needed) is the best to help about this.
Though feel free to ask here too. Some fellow may have find a tip to work
around this.

Regards
Alban