Re: i810 resolution of 1280x1024

I had a problem with onboard i810 display device and resolution, BUT not on a laptop!
The problem was the amount of buffer memory the device got, and it was a bios configuration.
Look in the bios (i can't remember which section) for vga buffer size or something similar and change that to the max. (on my case is was 2 options: 1 or 8).
When i set it to 8 i could work with high resolution!!

Goodluck,

Meni