easiest way to upgrade woody to sarge?

I've got a Debian Woody system that's been running decently for over a month
now, and would like to update it to Sarge. I know it's been covered before,
but is there an authoritative document on updating? I can only access the
box remotely - it's hosted at the datacenter at which I work, and I don't
typically have time to mess with it at work, although I could hook up a
monitor/keyboard if I hosed it badly enough - so I'm wondering if there is
a procedure known to work on remote servers without much trouble.

The hardware is nothing exotic; Athlon XP2200+, 1GB ram, 80GB ATA100 HD.

TIA,
-Sean