Re: easiest way to upgrade woody to sarge?

If you have something in there like a Primary Domain Controller or
something like a server that it could break if you change the version
of it; the upgrade is done changing the 'woody' word in the
/etc/apt/sources.list to 'sarge' and then run apt-get update &&
apt-get dist-upgrade.

If instead of woody you have stabe, then is apt-get update && apt-get
dist-upgrade the only thing to upgrade your system.

have luck ;)