Re: Woody to Sarge "stable"?

Rhomboid Goatcabin:

> [...] Do all my systems go and try to install Sarge? I'm guessing
> probably "yes", but will we get a nice announcement with a fair
> warning period?

The warning period has started some time ago. Act soon. Sarge will
probably (and hopefully) be finished this very weekend.  If you have 30
machines running Debian, you really should follow at least
debian-devel-announce to track major eventy like the release of sarge.

J.
--
I use a Playstation to block out the existence of my partner.
[Agree]   [Disagree]