Mozilla-firefox printing menu non-working entries

Hi,

I print using the cups printing system.
However when I try to print from mozilla-firefox and invoke print i get a
dialog with a drop down menu that includes

hp_laserjet@:64
xp_ps_spooldir_HOME_Xprintjobs@:64
Postscript/hp_laserjet

now the first ones (until Postscript/hp_laserjet) don't work and are
incomprehensible to me.

What are they? Can I get them to work in addition to cups?
Or else Can I at least get them  off the menu so I dont have to hunt for the
Postscript/hp_laserjet
in a click down menu? Where are the setttings in the mozilla-firefox package.

Clearly they seem (at least) to be related to my cups printer name.

What is Xprint anyway? I just have figured out cups (so to speak, at least it
works now...) .

I see Xprint on the google of mozilla-firefox. will it conflict with cups?

Thanks,
MItchell Laks