Re: two ethernet card's eepro100 don't work togheter

João Gabriel Sapucahy Chiste wrote:
I tryed all the ways... changing the PCI slots, all the slots are working, changing the cards... But nothing works, i really need to make this work for my graduating work.

The drivers are compiled into the kernel 2.6.11.8
I tried passing arguments to boot, but it won't work until the system recognizes the two boards. When i do lspci only shows one always

Any help?????????

João Gabriel Sapucahy Chiste

Does the BIOS list both ethernet cards before booting?  (You may have to
slow down the boot process to see the list, e.g. by booting from a floppy.)