Re: Problems Mounting Digital Camera

no goal. still the same message showed me up. /dev/sd* don't mount.
even becoming root I wasn't able to mount it.

"
# mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb/
mount: /dev/sda1 is not a valid block device
"

I'm missing a message on the console in which I can see the /dev/sd*
where sd* is the mount point for my camera.

any clues?

thank you all!!!

Romulo Sousa