Re: Kickstart for Debian

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 18:12 -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Tuesday May 10 2005 5:41 pm, MJang wrote:
> > But I can't find any packages in the Debian trees - will Kickstart
> > be limited to Progeny Linux, or is there some version of Kickstart
> > in test for Sid or Sarge? Or is everyone still focused on FAI?
>
> A better question is, what is MJang doing to bring it to Debian?

I'm not sure that I need to reinvent the wheel, or redo the work that
Ian has already done.

I'm under the impression that Ian had finished work on Kickstart for
Progeny, but could not find a project link or other related news. Was
just hoping that someone else could help me find more info.

Thanks,
Mike