DLINK Print Server

Hello,

I need to use a DLINK DP301P+ print server on my linux
box. I have configured
my lpd and it works fine, but I need a way to use my
printer like a local
lpt printer to do something like this: echo "PRINT
TEST" > /dev/lp0

Something like a virtual device maybe? The problem is
that I can only set the port of
my print in the program that will use it. Today the
printer works fine with a
multi-serial card and I can set the port without
problems (/dev/ttyS16).
Or maybe a buffer nod with a shell script in loop that
reads the buffer and send to the printer via lpr?
But I don't know how to set this.

Do you understand me? Sorry my bad english.

Thanks
Christiano Becker

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/