Re: Sound over X (was Re: X and sound on debian, really wanted!)

TreeBoy wrote:
Do you mean NAS (Network Audio System) which is available on Debian now.

That seems to be something else.  The slashdot discussion is about X.org's
MAS (media application server), and the posting links to this web site:

http://www.mediaapplicationserver.net/

Since this is an X.org project, I suspect we have to wait until Debian
completes the transition from XFree86 to X.org.

I'm intending to try and sort this out for myself this very weekend.

I'll post if you're interested.

I would be interested.  Thanks.

Cheers,
TreeBoy