Re: Sound over X (was Re: X and sound on debian, really wanted!)

Do you mean NAS (Network Audio System) which is available on Debian now.

I'm intending to try and sort this out for myself this very weekend.

I'll post if you're interested.

Cheers,
TreeBoy

--
"Irrationality is the square root of all evil"
		-- Douglas Hofstadter