Re: X and sound on debian

Ionut Georgescu wrote:

>On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 06:54:52AM -0000, shatam bhattacharya wrote:
>

>> 	At present I am having a couple of problems.
>>

>And now to the [first problem] .... <snip>
>
>PS With respect to [the second problem], I can only second Jonathan's advice .... <snip>

And I would recommend that in the future, you might have better success
at getting responses (and it'll make more sense in the archives) if two
separate disparate topics such as these (video and sound) are broken
into two separate threads. In this case, you got two good responses, one
for each topic, but a lot of times it doesn't work out that way.

Just FYI.

--
Kent