Re: Install procedures

Hello Nigel,

is this of any help ?

<quote>
       Using  kbdrate  without  any options will reset the repeat rate to 10.9
       characters per second (cps) and the delay to 250 milliseconds (ms)  for
       Intel-  and  M68K-based systems.  These are the IBM defaults. On SPARC-
       based systems it will reset the repeat rate to 5 cps and the delay  to
       200 ms.
</quote>

from man kbdrate. In X there is an equivalent with xset.

Cheers,
Ionut