Install procedures

Hi, whoever.

I have searched the various forums (hours of work) but I cannot find an
answer to the following question.

Where in the OSS Unix/Linux is the control of switch debounce for input
devices.

Reason:

during install of a couple of versions of Linux, Debian based or not, I've
discovered that neither the keyboard nor the mouse react in a determined
fashion.

It is possible, whether working with graphical screen and mouse or text and
keyboard, to skip entire pages.

The last package I tried, Ubuntu, caused me to comment on the lack of an
alternative language during install. The second install, after the system
crashed irretrievably, revealed that installing two languages is possible.

Apart from the initial question, is it not therefore possible that many
install problems are caused by skipped pages?

Regards, Nigel Creevy
Ahlerstedt, Germany.