gnupg: can't see my private keys after partition resize

Hello guys,

I am facing a problem with gnupg, that It doesn't detect my private keys
after partition resizing.

So when I run the kgpg, my public keys are present but no private keys (i.e.
I can't sign any message).At the same time the file "secring.gpg" is 5.6kb
which means that it has 5 private keys inside.

Inorder to detect the problem I have generated a new key pair, BUT even the
new generated key pair's private key is not detected.

When I wanted to generate a revocation certificate for the newly generated
key, I got the following message:

gpg:[don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=47)
gpg:secret key '0x499C2715' not found :invalid packet

I googled " invalid packet (ctb=47)" but nothing is there
I copyed the gpg.conf file from the root path, but did not help

Any hint is highly appreciated coz I did not issue revocation cert. for his
keys (i.e. I can't revoke them from the keys servers.)

Mohammad