Can't start X in Sarge

Hello,

After I've installed Sarge thru net for the fist time. X didn't start so I installed the XFREE86 V4 pkg I used to install over woody and configure it same way but whenever it try to start x it give the following msg: apm: BIOS not found!
I've checked /var/log/XFREE86.log, at the end it says can't init font path in "/...path"

Has any one succeeded in installing x over sarge

Thanks & Rgds,
Amira.

Yahoo! Mail