Problem with optical mouse PS/2

I bought a  new optical mouse VCOM:

interface: ps/2
model: c235-ps2-v
with netscrool wheel

It is not functioning.

When I turn up the computer, the light of the laser is on. However, during the detection of the hardware, the red light (laser) is turned off. Mouse does not function. But, if I move the wheel (third button) the cursor dislocates very fast to the superior right and it does not leave it way
there. If I push the right button, a  shortcut menu of KDE is opened.

I made a test with win98 and the mouse functioned correctly. If I change of mouse and place another one, this another one also functions, indicating that PS/2 device is functioning correctly.

Below I put the dmesg log.

mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
input: ImExPS/2 Generic Explorer Mouse on isa0060/serio1
serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1

I try all the possibilities in the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4

InputDevice    "PS/2 Roda" "CorePointer"

#Section "InputDevice"
#	Identifier "PS/2 Roda"
#	Driver "mouse"
#	Option "CorePointer"
#	Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
# Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice" # Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
#	Option "Protocol" "IntelliMouse"
#	Option "Protocol" "ImExPS/2"
#	Option "Protocol" "ImPS/2"
#	Option "SampleRate" "150"
#	Option "Resolution" "200"
#	Option "Buttons" "7"
#	Option "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
#EndSection
Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier "PS/2 Roda"
	Driver "mouse"
	Option "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
	Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
	Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
	Option "Butons" "5"
	Option "Emulate3Buttons" "true"
	Option "Emulate3Timeout" "70"
	Option "SendCoreEvents" "true"
EndSection

Anyone have I sugestion for me?

Any commentary is very apreciated because I am a newbie in linux.

Thanks a lot

Marcelo