Re: Freeswan and kernel 2.4.27

Jacob S wrote:

Hello,

Is anyone using Freeswan with a 2.4.27 kernel? If not, what 2.4 kernel
are people using?

I've been trying to patch kernel-source-2.4.27 using
kernel-patch-freeswan and freeswan-modules-source, but keep failing
while applying the patches. I'm using the provided debian/rules in
freeswan-modules-source and make-kpkg --added-patches=freeswan for
kernel-patch-freeswan. I'm doing a make clean and untarring a
clean copy of kernel-source-2.4.27.tar.bz2 between attempts, but can't
get either patch to work. And I know I only need one of those patches to
work - that's all I'm trying for, but they both fail on me.

TIA,
Jacob

2.4.18