Re: Firefox cannot render amazon website correctly. Epiphany can.

On Thursday 19 May 2005 06:50, Glenn English wrote:
> That happened to me recently. I found that I had Mozills'a "Don't accept
> graphics from sites other than the one you're talking to" option set,
> and that allowing graphics from the universe fixed the problem.
>
> I tried a little to tell them about it, but webmaster@amazon.com doesn't
> accept email. Understandable, I guess.

The web is designed to allow distributed media to come together on a single
page, so this option seemed very practical to me: throwing the baby out with
the bathwater, as they say.  Many sites have specific servers just for their
images, so they can tune those servers for that purpose alone.  I wouldn't go
complaining to Amazon about this.  Hehh, I might be more tempted to complain
that their webmaster@ address doesn't work ;)

--
Lee.

Please send replies to the list, not to my email address.