.ch does not imply .ch does not imply .de (PASSWORD FOR DEBIAN CD TO INSTALL APLYCATIONS)

also sprach Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2005.05.18.1353 +0200]:
> because you are from Swiss, I asume you speak german and it will
> be better to subscribe to <debian-user-german@lists.debian.org>

Having a gmx.ch address does not imply that you one is Swiss (in
fact, if my last name was "Schweizer", I might get a gmx.ch address
even if I lived in Iceland), and being Swiss certainly does not
imply you speak German.

`. `'`

"i doubt larry wall ever uses strict."
                                                   -- frederick heckel