Re: samba server

Hi Mark,

thx for your response !

I tried id admin : no such user like u said. I had already install
libnss-ldap, but i had "files ldap" for passwd and group.
but id admin still doesnt work.
"id root" says:
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root)
But the LDAP administrator is "admin" not "root" ... i dont understand why...

Cheers,

Guillaume