Re: Permanently Unload Module

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 10:46:40PM -0400, Matt Peter wrote:
> Marc Wilson wrote:
> Why yes Marc it would, could you perhaps illuminate me?

Well, gee, since you provide zero details, like most do, that's going to be
rather difficult.  How, then, is it getting loaded?  Did you add it to
/etc/modules, in which case *remove* it, or is it getting loaded by
hotplug, in which case *blacklist* it, or is some other mechanism loading
it?

Why people think there's an infinite supply of crystal balls with which
everyone can see whatever they've done to their box, I'll never understand.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Children begin by loving their parents.  After a
 msw@cox.net |     time they judge them.  Rarely, if ever, do they