how do you protect from spammers in Debian lists?

Hi,

I've noticed that the email addresses in the archive of this list are not
hidden, I mean that in other archives of other lists if you want to see the
real email address of somebody you have to give your mail to receive it, or
simply you can send a message to him/her from the web...

So I think it's very easy for anybody to automatically extract all of the
email addresses from the web archive.

I have spam filters and so, and also my email address for this list is just
for this and for nothing more, I have set up a SPF record in DNS for my
domain... but well, I think it would be better if email addresses were not
directly listed in the archive...

So I was wondering if you have a trick for this, like for example a majordomo
command that hides your email in the archive or something similar, I
understand that if I put a false email to cheat the spammers (such as
mymail@mySPAMNOPLEASEdomain.com) in the From fields of the messages I send to
this list then they will be rejected...

Thanks for your help:

Nacho

--
No book comes out of a vacuum (G. Buehler)
http://www.lascartasdelavida.com