Re: how do you protect from spammers in Debian lists?

Am Freitag, 13. Mai 2005 12:20 schrieb Nacho:

> So I think it's very easy for anybody to automatically extract
> all of the email addresses from the web archive.

It _is_ very easy and many spammers do that.

Your best option probably is to use a second email address for
mailing lists only.

and I have a procmail-based filter on my mail server, which
filters out all mails not coming over one of the mailing lists.
Most mailing lists insert a "X-Mailing-List:" header into the
mails, which makes filtering very easy.

Regards,
Dennis

--