Re: /dev? for USB dvdrw drive?

Dnia środa, 11 maja 2005 22:07, Thomas H. George napisał:
The emulation of scsi in 2.6 kernels exist. The problem with usb devices is
that in kernel config normaly used is wrong.
The position CONFIG_BLK_DEV_UB has to be put in "n" for no.
Normally it is put as "m" for module which cripple the scsi emulation for usb.
I don't know why but this is what I have googled and it work form my usb
devices.
The position is in Device Drivers - Block devices in kernel tree. Of course
You have to compile kernel yourself.

--
z.a.kaleta (sanskryt), registered Linux User #279350