install sarge to boot on lvm on raid5 ???

I downloaded sarge-i386-1.iso on 2 May 2005.  I was happy to find
installation options for BOTH RAID5 and LVM, right there in the disk
partitioning menus.

They weren't totally intuitive to me; but, I managed to configure LVM on
RAID5 without any errors.

Then, I came to the boot loader step.  It did NOT offer grub; rather, it
offered to configure LILO.  Here is my problem:

Where should LILO install the boot block?

The first two options offered /dev/md0 -- neither of which are accepted
by this process.  The third option (advanced) appears to allow me to
decide; but, I do NOT know where to put this.

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,

mds