RE: Bug in command date?

Title: RE: Bug in command date?

Thanks for you reply.

Looks like a beginner error: not ready the (right) doc :-)

        Richard

PS: I will soon start a new thread with what seems to me a much more complex problem, if you could answer as fast as you did ... :-)

-----Disclaimer-----

This message may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose or reproduce the content of this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately. Any views or opinions presented in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of AXA Belgium, AXA Bank Belgium, AXA Tech Belgium GIE - ESV or any other entity of the AXA Group, unless otherwise stated by the sender and duly authorized by the said companies.